Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: ABC channel not working

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note here. We're working with ABC to help get this issue resolved in their channel. Once they have an update available, you'll want to check for a system update to update the channel on your Roku device.

We'd recommend continuing to stay in touch with ABC for any further status updates regarding the availability of a channel update. 

Thanks,

Tanner

leemelone
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I contacted ABC for the third time in the last three weeks and got this response.

"Thank you for reaching out to us again! Our teams are still working hard at resolving this issue for you and other viewers. We have no ETA on the fix but once we have more information, we will let you know. "

0 Kudos
Gman440

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue as every one else.  If this is not resolved soon, I will start demanding a refund.  Why are all of us customers paying for something that is not working.  it locks up a lot.  no other programs does this nonsense.  Fix or refund. 

0 Kudos
BCPD199
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Here's the response I got from ABC:

Hello There,

Thank you for providing us with that information. Upon further research, Palm Coast, FL 32137 is unfortunately outside of our live stream supported area.

The ABC live stream is only available in the following markets: Chicago, Fresno, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham and San Francisco with a participating TV provider.

If you are not located in one of the above areas, we encourage you to reach out directly to your TV Provider to let them know you'd like to see their support in bringing ABC Live TV to your location in the future.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We are always happy to help!

All the best,
Pamela

ABC Technical Support

Not happy!

0 Kudos
ponyboy865
Channel Surfer

Re: ABC Channel is not working

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, also with Cable vision on long island , some days no problem other days none stop 

0 Kudos
valerier

Jump to solution

It’s still giving me error code 025-2501-106.  It’s soooo annoying!

0 Kudos
ponyboy865
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Ya this morning I gave up!  I normally only have problems between 5:30 am and 8 am when I turn off the live feed,,, but tonight it was during world news tonight between 6:30 pm and 6:45 when I gave up! You would think that Disney with their deep pockets owning abc, and abc’s deep pockets they can come up with a fix!

ship2shore

Jump to solution

Yes this 025 error code issue has been happening to me very often on ABC here in South NJ.  I just upgraded an older box Roku to a Roku stick.  So disappointing.  Calling or contacting abc seems to do nothing.  

@RokuTannerD wrote:

Thanks for the note here. We're working with ABC to help get this issue resolved in their channel. Once they have an update available, you'll want to check for a system update to update the channel on your Roku device.

We'd recommend continuing to stay in touch with ABC for any further status updates regarding the availability of a channel update. 

Thanks,

Tanner

@RokuTannerD wrote:

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Ohiostick
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Here it is February 7, 2020 and this is still not solved when viewing on my television using the ABC app I’m all signed in and then I get error code 

012-1206-403 Why has this issue not been fixed on Roku?

Re: ABC channel live stream still not working

Jump to solution

I just bought a Roku Ultra and I get an error code every time I try to watch something live and I'm signed in with my provider and I live in the Pittsburgh area. Can you tell me what's going on and if there's a fix for it cuz I think I've tried about everything?????? There's no update available, I tried signing in and signing out, I've restarted and on about every combination possible with removing the channel signing in and out and restarting and I still have no luck and I don't know why I even bought this thing because CBS isn't any better with all the issues I'm having with that channel and I haven't even tried any of the others yet these are the first two and they both suck! Can somebody tell me if they're working on a fix or if there's something that I don't know because if I can't watch live TV on an on any of these channels there's no sense in me keeping this???!!!!!