Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikkisbta

Re: ABC channel not working

Jump to solution
ABC is working on my iPhone. I checked. I don’t think it’s an abc issue.
0 Kudos
lb48
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yeah, it's working on my tablet and phone also.  It seems to be a Roku issue.  As I said in a previous post, it seems to have started when they rolled out Disney+

brnmr69

Re: ABC Channel is horrible

Jump to solution
It won't load. Working fine before the 14 November update. Can't be a coincidence. Also agree with constant re-loading.
leemelone
Streaming Star

Re: ABC Channel is horrible

Jump to solution

I contacted ABC and told them about the issue. I just got this response:

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Our technical team is aware of this issue affecting our viewers on Roku and they are looking for a fix as we speak. WE appreciate your patience at this time and I will update you when we have more information :)"

So we shall see what happens.

RB74

Jump to solution
Same here, it works fine on my phone not in the Roku.
0 Kudos
actnc
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
Yes, I think you may be right about the timing when ABC app stopped launching. It’s been about 1-2 weeks that it hasn’t worked for me too. But whose responsible for the problem?
0 Kudos
lb48
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I recontacted ABC yesterday and got this response from them.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching back out.  Please know that our team is still working hard on a fix for this for all our viewers.    While we are unable to provide a timeline of when this will be available we are doing our best to resolve it as soon as possible.    

Your patience and consideration is greatly appreciated,

Jennifer
ABC Technical Support

esagar

Jump to solution

Same here click on ABC app on Roku Device / Roku Smart TV and it goes back to Main screen / Home Page of Roku 

0 Kudos
esagar

Jump to solution

What is the ABC's technical contact information (email/phone/web page link)?

Thanks

@lb48 wrote:

I recontacted ABC yesterday and got this response from them.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching back out.  Please know that our team is still working hard on a fix for this for all our viewers.    While we are unable to provide a timeline of when this will be available we are doing our best to resolve it as soon as possible.    

Your patience and consideration is greatly appreciated,

Jennifer
ABC Technical Support

0 Kudos
lb48
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Here is the link https://abc.com/activate/feedback/roku

The more people that contact ABC the more they may try to fix the problem.  Roku is still radio silent on the topic.  I would hope they would be working with ABC to fix the issue.

0 Kudos