Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeffCrew
Level 7

A few channels are not working

Jump to solution

My Disney+ and Hulu channels haven’t been working for at least a week. I have checked my subscription and it’s still active. I have removed channels and reinstalled, but they boot me out back to the Home Screen every time. Is anyone else having this issue? What’s going on? My kids want Disney+, and this our only streaming device. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Level 21

Re: A few channels are not working

Jump to solution

When you removed the channels and reinstalled did you reboot/restart your Roku between the removal and reinstall?  If not, the removal and reinstall didn't accomplish anything.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

When you removed the channels and reinstalled did you reboot/restart your Roku between the removal and reinstall?  If not, the removal and reinstall didn't accomplish anything.

View solution in original post

NeffCrew
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you! I took your suggestion, and rebooted the Roku. All of my channels have been reloaded and are working now! 

0 Kudos