Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
empirefalls
Level 7

A complete list of all the available movies on Netflix in the US .

In the first years of Netflix, they use to list all the movies,etc. in an easy to find,easy to read list.  They did away with that.
He is a website with a  complete list of all the available movies on Netflix in the US.

Personal opinion: Incidentally, .i have not had Netflix in years. I have offers for a free month and i still dont want it.  I find 0 on Netflix i want to watch. If i pushed myself to lookSmiley Tongueerhaps 5? maybe.  Not enough to justify even going though the time to add Netflix for a free month,then cancel.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Miami_Son
Level 7

Re: A complete list of all the available movies on Netflix in the US .

What does this have to do with Roku specifically? Netflix is a 3rd party provider. And why post it if you have such disdain for Netflix? Any list would be obsolete in days as new content is added regularly, so what was the point of this?
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: A complete list of all the available movies on Netflix in the US .

You know where else you can find a list of Netflix movies in your country? Netflix.com

They even have a search feature.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos