Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tab2006
Level 7

A&E Channel acts like it is loading, then goes back to the home screen.

I tried to open my A&E channel on my Roku Premiere, but it won't open. It acts like it is going to open, then goes back to the home screen. I tried to uninstall the channel, restart the device, then re add it, but it did not work. I tried to factory reset my device and that did not work either (now I have to re add and log in to all of my streaming apps which is annoying). I was able to watch/load the channel yesterday and on my other Roku Premiere, but for some reason this one won't work.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
tinkertea
Level 7

Re: A&E Channel acts like it is loading, then goes back to the home screen.

I tried loading mine today and experienced the same problem

0 Kudos
Jinglebros
Level 7

I’m having the same issue here in Ohio 

0 Kudos
C_I
Level 12

@tab2006 wrote:

I tried to open my A&E channel on my Roku Premiere, but it won't open. It acts like it is going to open, then goes back to the home screen. I tried to uninstall the channel, restart the device, then re add it, but it did not work. I tried to factory reset my device and that did not work either (now I have to re add and log in to all of my streaming apps which is annoying). I was able to watch/load the channel yesterday and on my other Roku Premiere, but for some reason this one won't work.

My suggestion would be to remove the channel, then reinstall it.  And yes, in order to play the A&E channel on Roku, you must first authenticate it with your login for your cable or satellite provider. 

0 Kudos
Jinglebros
Level 7

I’ve done that

0 Kudos
Jinglebros
Level 7

I’ve done that 

0 Kudos