Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FordTaurus00
Level 7

A&E App wont load

When I try to load the A&E app.  it goes to the loading screen for a moment then kicks back to the home screen.  i have removed and readded the channel and no luck.  its a Hisense Roku TV.

0 Kudos
28 Replies
Flowerchild
Level 7

Re: A&E App wont load

Mine too.  I have a Roku Express.

0 Kudos
smitchc72
Level 7

A&E Channel Won't Load - Crashes to Home Screen

my ae app won’t launch at all. i’ve followed all the steps and it’s just not working. i’ve removed, restarted, redownloaded. i’ve unplugged. i’ve checked updates. i’ve done it all.

Henry4
Level 7

Re: Roku channels won't launch

Having the same issue. Specifically CourtTV and A&E are not launching. Have Roku Ultra 4660x and software version 9.2.0
0 Kudos
snicole7
Level 7

I'm also having this same issue with the A&E app, no other apps and I've tried everything I can find in different threads.
0 Kudos

Same here as well on all 4 different Roku models. I Have a 3700x, 4230x, 4620x and a 4660x. So the developer of this channel has messed things up with this channel update. I was using A&E couple weeks ago and it worked good.
0 Kudos
Mandykins
Level 7

I just downloaded A&E and it refuses to open as well.
0 Kudos
rockaway1836
Level 8

Same here

0 Kudos
Lilbbyg1
Level 7

Same not working anymore and I have removed and re-added the app. Totally sucks that it’s not working
0 Kudos
shellyvr
Level 7

Same problem here.  TCL Roku TV

0 Kudos