Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: A&E App wont load

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
MattF68
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I'm now having a different issue. Whenever the A&E or History app hits a commercial break, the commercials play (of course...the commercials ALWAYS work), but when it goes to return to the program, playback stops. Not a complete crash back to the home screen, it's just like I pressed the Back button. I can hit play again, it resumes right before the commercials, the commercials play and then it will continue playback. When I hit the end of a program and it tries to go to the next episode, THEN I get a complete crash to the home screen.

So frustrating!

Matt

0 Kudos
Keycallercpalme
Reel Rookie

Re: A&E Channel Won't Load - Crashes to Home Screen

Jump to solution

Same and I'm so super annoyed

0 Kudos
Keycallercpalme
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same xfinity

0 Kudos
Fedup1

Jump to solution

Is anyone ever going to answer any of these questions?

My tv in my bedroom works fine, it's a Fire TV I get all channels . But when I go into the livingroom, turn on same channel on my Roku TV, it says I need to contact Spectrum to add channel. It says I'm logged in. Like I said no issues on Fire Tv.

0 Kudos
Koolaid
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You don’t have to contact spectrum I don’t know why it would say that just add the a&e app right from your roku under add channel option then sign in with your streaming service. Just a prewarning though the roku has a havbit of contantly kicking you off A&E and history channel during commercials its horrible!!

0 Kudos
JustMeNow

Jump to solution

That is correct. A&E and History do not care about the Roku community. Delete the app(s) and watch quality programs on other networks that have app developers who are competent.

0 Kudos
darsben
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

SAD THAT ROKU IS NO HELP. A&E has not been responsive to our pleas and ROKU seems to not have any desire to help.

HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS ROKU.

0 Kudos
kathy_belle
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My roku TCL is working for about two months. I'm sorry to hear about others that have the problem. I think these guys are close to finding pay dirt in the caverns of oak island.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

For more information about that channel's functionality, you'll want to contact A&E support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach A&E support here: https://aetn.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos