Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rj32771
Reel Rookie

i am having issues with A&E loading on my roku stick. it keeps bringing me back to the home screen. I have removed it and restarted it but still doing the same thing. it has worked fine with no issues for the past year. any suggestions?

[post moved to appropriate board]

rj32771
Reel Rookie

Re: A&E App wont load

Jump to solution

same here. i tried to remove the channel, restart, and readd the channel back on too

0 Kudos
Rahoo

Jump to solution

I've tried the three steps and still no A&E

0 Kudos
Dugless

Jump to solution

Having same issue here. 2 different Roku devices. I am an Xfinity subscriber.

MLH

Jump to solution
I tried last night and tonight. Anyone have any luck with it?
0 Kudos
Flowerchild
Binge Watcher

Re: Help With History Channel and A&E networks

Jump to solution

My A&E app won't load at all so I can't log out.  I followed the steps you gave, uninstalled the app, rebooted the Roku Express, and reinstalled the app.  I followed them in that order but it made no difference.  A&E will not load, I don't get the purple loading screen, just the spinning circle, then it takes me back to the home screen.   This has been going on since yesterday and I can't get a fix that works from anybody.  I sign in from AT&T U-Verse.

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Nova505
Channel Surfer

Same here, my Roku took an update yesterday and once that happened A&E no longer works.  Can't contact Roku directly for help because I get the message "Agent-assisted support is not available for your issue and/or model" Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Knighttripper71
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
I think the October 24th channel update is what broke it. So until they release another update it will stay like that.
0 Kudos
Lilbbyg1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't know how that can be since mine has been working every day until 11/8