Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A&E App wont load

Jump to solution

When I try to load the A&E app.  it goes to the loading screen for a moment then kicks back to the home screen.  i have removed and readded the channel and no luck.  its a Hisense Roku TV.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: A&E App wont load

Jump to solution

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're running into. I've gone ahead and sent over your reports to the channel provider to request that they investigate further. 

Please continue to follow up with A&E support directly for further updates and any other questions. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

102 REPLIES 102
Flowerchild
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Mine too.  I have a Roku Express.

smitchc72
Reel Rookie

A&E Channel Won't Load - Crashes to Home Screen

Jump to solution

my ae app won’t launch at all. i’ve followed all the steps and it’s just not working. i’ve removed, restarted, redownloaded. i’ve unplugged. i’ve checked updates. i’ve done it all.

Henry4
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku channels won't launch

Jump to solution
Having the same issue. Specifically CourtTV and A&E are not launching. Have Roku Ultra 4660x and software version 9.2.0
snicole7

Jump to solution
I'm also having this same issue with the A&E app, no other apps and I've tried everything I can find in different threads.
Knighttripper71
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
Same here as well on all 4 different Roku models. I Have a 3700x, 4230x, 4620x and a 4660x. So the developer of this channel has messed things up with this channel update. I was using A&E couple weeks ago and it worked good.
Mandykins

Jump to solution
I just downloaded A&E and it refuses to open as well.
rockaway1836
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Same here

Lilbbyg1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
Same not working anymore and I have removed and re-added the app. Totally sucks that it’s not working
shellyvr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem here.  TCL Roku TV