Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: A alguien mas le falla el canal de hbo max al poner alguna película?

Hi @JoseAntonio,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be noted that we support English in the Roku Community and translate to respond to an unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Does the issue only occur on HBO Max or all channels on your Roku device?

As a first step, you can try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote, and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MiguelAFV

A mi me falla con series y películas, está muy lento y al navegar o tratar de adelantar algo se termina trabando

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MiguelAFV,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Have you tried the solution that was previously posted? 

We also offer a helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist with playback issues. Get started here: How do I resolve channel playback issues? | Official Roku Support

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Joe24

A mi también  me falla, ya intente todo. Es el único canal que no tiene buen desempeño

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @Joe24

Thanks for the post.

If after attempting the suggestions provided by @RokuMary-F above, you are still unable to play videos from one channel while videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can reach out to HBO Max Support here: https://help.hbomax.com/

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Lio

A mi tambien me esta fallando

Lio

Yo estoy en las mismas amigo, si alguien lo soluciona que nos diga como hacerle por favor

alexopo

Me ocurre exactamente lo mismo... En Roku funcionan perfectos los demás canales, como YouTube, etc, entonces el problema es de Hbo Max en dispositivos Roku, es lenta y las películas no las deja reproducir. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @alexopo

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that we only support English in the Roku Community. We had to use google translate to understand your inquiry.

Regarding your concern, I would recommend following the instructions suggested by @RokuMary-F above. Remove the channel > restart your Roku device > add the channel back in. 

You can refer to this Support link for detailed instructions: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

If the issue persists, contact HBO Max Support to report the issue and get help. Check my post above for their contact information.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rafan
Reel Rookie

Do you know if hbo actually is working in an update that fix this issue? It's a serious problem with all yours clients and many of us are thinking to change to an efficient plataform like Chrome cast if this problem persists 

0 Kudos