Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluegras12
Level 7

4k Content or Apps on Roku

Good morning my friends i have some questions for you this morning where can you find 4k content or applications on Roku that you can watch?any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Allen bluegras12 
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: 4k Content or Apps on Roku

"bluegras12" wrote:
Good morning my friends i have some questions for you this morning where can you find 4k content or applications on Roku that you can watch?any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Allen bluegras12 

You mean other than Netflix? That's the biggie. Of course, as with any streaming service, not all of Netflix content is 4K/UHD. So, you'd need to look at the particular content any streaming service offers to see what's 4K/UHD and what isn't.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 13

Re: 4k Content or Apps on Roku

Amazon has 4K, as does YouTube, Vudu and some specialty channels. I don't think Movies Anywhere offers 4K yet. Google Play does on my Shield, but not certain if the Roku app does. My Ultra is currently connected to a 1080 set, so can't check for sure. Actually, I just found this page, and there's more than I thought. 
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos