Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamanthaFury
Reel Rookie

Re: 403 error loading NFL game. Worked fine last week

Jump to solution

Hi!! I think I have found a fix but it's not fair. We pay for this channel through NFL we shouldn't have to 

have a cable subscription to watch live BUT YOU DO!!

This is what fixed mine I went to my settings under the NFL app and picked 

my TV subscription signed in via a code on my computer and wham it started playing.

You can also do the same thing on line with your computer under WATCH Live 

this link might get you there    https://www.nfl.com/network/watch/nfl-network-live

Tags (1)
gmfoto
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Samantha - thank you.

my Cox cable bill got to over 200 per month (internet & tv) and that was without any premium channels. Just can't justify that.  Dropped Cox and recently signed with a local company offering wireless fiber (i'm sure it's fiberoptic to some point in the neighborhood then broadcast from house to house wirelessly) to achieve symmetrical gigabit speeds at a fraction of what Cox charges for 1/3 the speed. In fairness to cox they do offer gigabit download speeds but only 30mbps upload and monthly data caps. As a photographer i upload a ton of stuff to various places and the higher upload speed & no data restrictions comes in handy. 

SamanthaFury
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You are welcome 😉  I understand! It's not fair they do this. I hope enough people complain 

so NFL changes this. 

Samantha 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

NFL APP will not play RedZone, I have Sling as my provider. It plays the network games, but I get an error 403 for network and RedZone!!! Worked fine 2 weeks ago, now it has quit.  I have tried everything ROKU has said to do! HELP!!!

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @xxXXJaybirdXXxx
Thank you for the inquiry!

Does the issue only occur on NFL+ or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel NFL+ and then re-install again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos