Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Twilson222
Reel Rookie

3930mx will no longer play iPlayer or amazon

Help please. My rocky will now not play bbc iPlayer or Amazon prime. I have tried factory reset deleting app and reinstalling. Nothing has worked so far. BBC error code 02062 and Amazon says connected using VPN or proxy server. It has worked for the last 2 years and I have changed nothing. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: 3930mx will no longer play iPlayer or amazon

As far as I know BBC iPlayer is only available in the UK.  Are you in the UK?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Twilson222
Reel Rookie

Yes I am based in the uk

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Ok, so there's two other possibilities I can think of (three if you're using some kind of VPN to make it appear you're in the UK).  Given the model number of your Roku it appears you may have set it up in one location (Mexico) and then moved to the UK.  The other is that your model isn't supported.  Going from memory, I vaguely recall some issues with people using the various UK channels and those channels only being available on certain models of Roku devices.  Why it worked and then didn't I couldn't say.

Amazon not working points to some issue with your true location or a mixup in where your Roku account was created and where you're currently located.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos