Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

30 day free trial or 7 day free trial?

Hey everyone.... So, I seen that Starz has a 30 day free trial offer, and I am thinking about getting it. The issue is..... It says theres a 30 day free trial, but then you click on it and go to the checkout page, where it says "After the 7 day trial it will be $8.99/Month".... Not after 30 days. So which is it? 7 days or 30 days?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: 30 day free trial or 7 day free trial?

Good Question? I would like to know the same

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same here.  Received email say 30-day trial but when I click on the link it is only 7 day.  Previous post on another thread said they fixed it (March 30, 2020).  Not sure how they can say it is fixed when it is not.  Maybe someone from Roku can chime in here and let us know.  

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Phatchad6 @DebT @SunshyneRose 

Thanks for the post.

For billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos