Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elhefe747
Level 7

3 free months of apple tv+ with purchase of Roku

Jump to solution

I just bought a new Roku express and just received an email that I was eligible for 3 months free to apple tv+. I created an Apple ID and downloaded the apple tv app for my Roku. When I click on where it tells me to redeem my code in the email I get redirected to a promotional page for the whole apple TV thing. Will this not work if I do this on an android? 

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Apple TV 3 month free trial activation

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Free Apple TV with purchase of a new roku

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

In addition to what @Tivoburkee mentioned, if you are still unable to access your Apple TV free trial, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are still unable to access your Apple TV free trial, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are still unable to access your Apple TV free trial, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

Tags (1)
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: 3 free months of apple tv+ with purchase of Roku

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
110 Replies
Kristina5480
Level 7

Re: Apple TV free subscription

Jump to solution

I was supposed to get a 3 month free subscription but I can't reach anyone about this. I never got an email or its not my offers. Help!!!

sanderhaus1
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am in the same boat. I have free Apple TV for 1 year and it's on my desktop, iPad an phone but I don't see how to activate it on the Roku. It came with a new iPhone purchase.

Bz2
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem 

Nmc
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here. I have opted into all roku emails and did not receive my code for free 3 month Apple TV trial when I activated my 2 new Rokus. Reached out to customer service with no luck. Any help is appreciated!

dmms
Level 8

Jump to solution

Apple disclaims all responsibility for fixing this problem. After an hour with their "help chat", this is their final response:  "I have exhausted all my resources to check if it an account or system issue related but could not find any. I was also advice that you really have to contact Roku about this. Roku has made Apple aware of this promotion and advise if any issues arise to refer the customer back to them."

Apple says I now have a subscription to ITunes (as required), but none to Apple TV. They say that only Roku can solve this, since the promotion originated with them.

Roku:  pay attention.

LisaLisaG
Level 7

Jump to solution

Talked to Amazon where I purchased my new Roku device, they say contact Roku. Tons of time spent on chat with Roku and they gave me a link that says there is an error and no offer with that code for appletv plus.  Hello Roku? How do we get our free 3 months of Appletv+ that was promised to come with our new Roku device? It is not on the "offers" page in my account and there seems to be no way to get this. You must make it easier Roku. Roku you must add it to my account asap. Thank you

kek2
Level 7

Apple TV 3 month free trial activation

Jump to solution

I activated my new roku and it is supposed to give me a 3 month free trial of Apple TV.  When I go to Apple TV channel the only option is a 7-day free trial and monthly subscription thereafter.  This was the reason I bought Roku vs. other streaming device.  If no help, will return.

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 14

Jump to solution

Have you received your redemption code and followed these procedures?

https://www.roku.com/offers/appletv

0 Kudos
LHeinzle
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have bought 2 Rokus this month, activated BOTH of them (one I just activated tonight!) am opted in for emails AND still no code sent! 
Can someone please provide an actual solution or someone I can contact or give me a real answer on how to get a code as it clearly states I should have gotten one?!