Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Apple TV 3 month free trial activation

Jump to solution

I am still unable to get my 3 months free trial for Apple TV after purchasing and installing my ROKU Streaming Stick +.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

Finally, after 10 days of fiddling, joining and rejoining, my Apple access suddenly activated last night. No clue why; I had done nothing else for a day or so. Guess they worked out some of the kinks. I did email Apple directly and tell them a simple business truth (from a former CFO):  This situation is no skin off Roku's financial statement, since the only revenue it impacts is Apple's. For every Roku customer who can't get their free trial working, Apple probably loses a new subscriber permanently, for who would come back to try again once they'd been screwed before? Maybe that message got through to somebody at Apple with some management authority.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have not been able to get the code to get the 3 weeks of Apple TV. As it stands, I've set up an apple ID, have given them my credit card #, and do actually have access to Apple TV now. No previous account with them. 

My Roku S/N is YH001S715032

Please advise on how to proceed to get the 3 free weeks.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Has anyone been successful in getting free Apple TV for 3 months offer activated?

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Has anyone been successful in getting free Apple TV for 3 months offer activated?

Jump to solution

I'm wondering how do I get the offer code. I just made a purchase and as of yet I haven't gotten anything to activate.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

Also have not receive advertised code.

Please give a definite answer one way or another on not receiving code. Imagine all the buyers who don't go through the hassle of searching and replying and just give up and decide not to buy another roku because of the lack of support.

Level 7

Jump to solution

I purchased a roku premiere and activated it and didn't get a free 3 month trial of apple tv+ like I was told upon activation. No code in email and nothing once signed in on the app. My brother activated with his email for a roku we had in the living room, but I had purchased this for my room. Is there anyway I can email you my seriel number to try and get this resolved. I havent even gotten any email or code. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also have not received my Apple TV+ 3 months free activation email that was promised with my Roku purchase. Can you help, please?

0 Kudos
Level 7

Free Apple TV with purchase of a new roku

Jump to solution

Just bought a new roku and was supposed to a free Apple TV subscription for 3 months but where do I find the code

0 Kudos
Level 20

Re: Free Apple TV with purchase of a new roku

Jump to solution

Those deals are for new roku purchasers, so if you ever owned a roku before the deal isn't for you, sorry. Same if you had an apple tv+ subscription before. 

Edmund
0 Kudos