Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: 2021 MLB app issues

Jump to solution

Hi @TBuckley

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to MLB Support to report the issue and for further help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can contact their support here: https://www.mlb.com/official-information/faqs

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Cubs16

Re: 2022 MLB app issues with live stream

Jump to solution

I have a two-year-old Roku TCL TV. When I access the mlb app and I want to go to a live feed it takes me to the beginning of the game. I called mlb support and they said that my TV does not support the live feed. Great. I did realize that if I scroll the game bar to the end that it will give me the live feed. But why should I have to do that when it says I can select the live feed but it take me to the beginning of the game? Anyone else with this problem??

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: 2022 MLB app issues with live stream

Jump to solution

@Cubs16  Roku doesn’t make TV’s. They make the software and sell it to companies such as ONN, Hisense or TCL. The MLB channel is also not made by Roku. So any issues you might have with the MLB channel should be directed to MLB. 

0 Kudos