Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strike211

This Roku camera won't connect to the wireless network.

Yea don't like this device to much bs, one minute set up goes great , then all of a sudden everything just don't wanna work right I set this thing up several times,  now I'm in a different location and this hunk of junk don't wanna connect to the Wi-Fi, been screwing with this for 3 hours now , what's the process of getting my money returned cause I'm extremely passed off 

2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: This camera sucks I want my money back for this **bleep** thing

Hi @Strike211

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku camera. We're happy to help. Did you try to factory reset the Roku camera? If not, please follow the steps below:

1. Delete the camera from the main home page of the Roku Smart Home App. This step is optional. If not deleted and set back up on the same account, the previous settings will be retained.
  2. Hold the setup button on the camera for 15–20 seconds until the light blinks.
  3. Wait at least 30 seconds for the unit to initialize.
  4. This process can take up to 5 minutes. It's rare, but it's possible.
  5. The LED status light on the device will change from solid red to flashing red.

You can also check out this link: How to Factory Reset Your Roku Smart Home Device.

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: This Roku camera won't connect to the wireless network.

Edit: Returned camera for refund as it simply does not work as advertised.

0 Kudos