Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User45
Streaming Star

Re: Roku camera freezing up and can’t get them to stop

Jump to solution

I’m hoping the update will fix video freezing/failures. I recently replaced with new Roku floodlight camera via warranty support. Same issue. 

Beartiedie
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

If Version 3.1.1.2864 was the fix it didn't work!  This must be fixed or refunded ASAP! 5 months is more than enough time to work on an issue. This was not resolved per what you said on the form @RokuDanny-R 

arholmes
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I know it cost a little more but ever since I switched back to Ring camera everything has worked flawless. You can find them on sale every now and then.

mlm44
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I'm willing to give Roku another chance on fixing this. The last firmware update to my wired doorbell seems to have resolved most of the issues I had with it. But I am not buying any more Roku Smart Home products until I have some confidence that they have sorted out the bugs.

User45
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Thanks for your reply..I agree. I’m bit tired too chasing floodlight camera etc. Tired climbing up and down ladder Yada. 4inside cams fine, nice and clear. Guess I’ll see later post this next update patch?, otherwise, I’m done I guess 

0 Kudos
errhodes65

Jump to solution

Most of the time Roku camera freezes up and won't play the full footage of the motion. I tried different things in settings but still does it 

User45
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Any updates to resolve this?

0 Kudos
User45
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Any plans to resolve this issue. It’s not a local thing. Trust me on that please 

0 Kudos
Beartiedie
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

The issue is still not fixed now the cameras are freezing on both playback and live. I want my money back!

0 Kudos
Cloveless
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My wireless camera keeps freezing up when trying to play event recordings. I’ve rebooted the cameras, removed/reinstalled the app, live stream is fine so I know it’s not WiFi. Was there ever a resolution to this?!?

0 Kudos