Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku 360 No Longer Gives Notifications

At the very end of last year my husband and I got the Roku 360 Indoor Camera, we set it up and after a few minor hiccups it worked as intended and we started the free 2 week subscription trial. Starting roughly a week or more ago we have not received a single notification about a single thing. Normally if one of us passed in front of the camera it would send a notification there was a person detected, or if one of our pets passed there was motion detected. We can stand in front of the camera, making a bunch of movement and neither of our phones get a notification for anything. Is this somehow related to our free 2 week subscription ending? Is there something we can do to fix this issue? We wouldn't have bought this if we had to pay to get notified of anything, so I sincerely hope this is not the case.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku 360 No Longer Gives Notifications

@MrAndMrsFlowers

Thanks for the post.

Have you already verified that you have event recordings turned on for motion events and that you have notifications turned on as well?

Can you please provide screenshots of both of those screens on your Roku Smart Home mobile apps and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Andy101

I just subscribed after the two week trial & it saves events in the app I can view but it doesn’t send me notifications to my Apple Watch or phone like it did in the trial? I have push notifications turned on. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Andy101 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Home device.

Can you please provide us with screenshots of both the mobile device notifications settings as well as well as the settings within the Roku Smart Home mobile app?

Once we have this information, we will be able to look into this issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos