Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wulfgar830
Reel Rookie

ROKU indoor Securtiy Camera

Jump to solution

I'm trying to stream my ROKU Indoor Securtiy Camera on my TV with the IP Camera Viewer.  But I need the TCP Port for the ROKU indoor Securtiy Camera. I can't fond any info on the TCP Port number any where? Does any one know it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ROKU indoor Securtiy Camera

Jump to solution

I don't think it's possible.  As far as I know there's no way to view the camera other than the Smart Home channel/app or the Roku app on your phone.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I don't think it's possible.  As far as I know there's no way to view the camera other than the Smart Home channel/app or the Roku app on your phone.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Wulfgar830
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm watching my camera from a differnt location. Theres youtube videos of people using the IP Camera Viewer, but there watching it from the same location. The IP Camera app gives you a URL to stream but you have to set things up manually. IP address, TCP port. But I can't find any information on the ROKU Indoor Securtiy Camera TCP Port number. A side not while trying to watch my camera thru the Roku Cameras app it recommended the IP Camera Viewer app. 

0 Kudos