Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlm44
Streaming Star

Re: Outdoor Wireless Camera Not Accessible Over The Internet

I have nothing to add except that I experience different camera connection issues with the Android version of the app than I do with the iPhone version. Both of the apps need work.

0 Kudos
Johnny9
Channel Surfer

Does anyone know how long it takes Roku Support to respond to a problem? I was issued a support ticket number and was asked to provide information concerning my problem. This thread contains all the information about my problem but I resent the information to Roku Support in a reply to their email as requested. This was done on Jan. 2, 2023 and I have not heard anything from them since. The outdoor wireless camera that I am having the problem with is pretty much useless to me if I cannot see it remotely.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Johnny9

Thanks for the follow up. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up with you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Johnny9
Channel Surfer

Thanks Danny!

0 Kudos
helenfred

Re: Outdoor Wireless Camera Not Accessible Over my I phone when away

I cannot get my I phone to access my outside ROKU camera. I installed the Required ap. on my phone but I can not get into my camera.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Outdoor Wireless Camera Not Accessible Over my I phone when away

Hi @helenfred 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up with you.

Appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.
Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos