Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Genn1719

Indoor camera won’t connect

I unconnected my camera from the outlet and now it won’t stay on, what do I do 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Indoor camera won’t connect

@Genn1719

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What specific Roku Smart Home Camera are you using?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Ruko indoor camera SE

0 Kudos
Mhodge1992

Hi i just bought the Roku indoor camera SE two pack and I cannot get it to connect to my Wi-Fi net work for initial set up my Wi-Fi net work works just fine with everything else. Can you please help me

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Mhodge1992 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing setting up your Roku Smart Home Camera.

How far is your wireless network from your Roku Smart Home Camera when you are trying to setup the device? What wireless frequency is your wireless router currently broadcasting? Please be aware that Roku Smart Home devices will only connect to a 2.4 GHz wireless network.

For more detailed information about how to setup your Roku Smart Home Indoor Camera, visit our Support page here: Set up your Indoor Camera SE

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
maskabone

I bought the indoor camera and I've tried to set it up but when it asks to scan the qr code in the app, the camera keeps saying "Ready to connect" and it will not scan or go anywhere. Is there a way to factory reset the camera?

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.

How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos