Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carolinadude
Channel Surfer

Re: How to avoid someone hacking into my camera event log

Was worried about the same issue with a used camera purchased at a flea market. The camera would move without me telling it to move, causing me to think it was still active on another account. Thanks to help from user renojim for linking to this post I am ditching the roku camera. 

0 Kudos
LesterleyStump
Reel Rookie

My mother in law gave me a camera she had and even though I set it up on my own account with my own cameras she can still access viewing and sound and can talk through it. How can I stop that?

0 Kudos
carolinadude
Channel Surfer

Most likely the mother in law will need to log in and remove the device from her Roku account. 

0 Kudos
SarahZombie
Reel Rookie

Does roku have a spot on the site that shows what devices can see the cameras? I'm having the same issue. Someone is definitely watching my cameras. Nobody should have access to them but me. Not even my tvs, only my phone should be able to view them.

SuaSponte2000
Channel Surfer

Just woke up and noticed the camera had turned itself on.  Red light and blue light.  Checked the Smartphone App but the camera showed it was still turned off.  Checked my router logs,  but found nothing unusual.  Checked out another camera and it too had turned itself on.  Came here to discover if anyone else had a similar issue or question on the subject.  This really is irritating!  My router security and firewalls are as they should be, which leaves the Roku App and the Developer suspect.  What just happened?

USA Retired.
0 Kudos