Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimmagicuy

Alexa won't discover Roku Camera

Same issue, both Alexa with skill enabled on Samsung phone and Amazon Fire HD 10" can not see indoor camera SE, trying to add a camera Roku is not listed and trying to scan wifi to discover camera comes up with nothing?  I only have the Smart Home app installed on my phone which can see camera in that Smart Home app, but no other devices can see or recognize a camera device on network?  Can I use the WYSE app or WYSE camera brand in the Alexa app to view it?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Alexa won't discover Roku Color Bulb

Greetings @jimmagicuy 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding using your Roku Smart Home light bulb.

Are making sure that your mobile devices are on the same wireless network and frequency as your Roku Smart Home camera? In addition, are you making sure to use the Alexa app and have downloaded the Roku Smart Home Skill in order for the Roku Smart Home devices to be detected?

For more information about how to control your Roku Smart Home light bulb, visit our Support page here: Control your smart home devices with Alexa

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you. We look forward to hearing back your response.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos