Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

[Preview] - What's new in OS 9.2

Exciting news! 

Today we announced the upcoming release of Roku OS 9.2. This update adds new features like Roku Zones to help organize search results, the ability to configure Home Screen shortcuts, support for multiple devices using the Roku skill for Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant action, enhanced voice search features, and more!

Check out the latest updates on the horizon in Roku OS 9.2 on our Blog here: https://blog.roku.com/roku-os-92

Happy Streaming! 
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
2 Replies
sivartk
Level 8

Re: [Preview] - What's new in OS 9.2

Any schedule to when each device will get the roll out?  I have a Roku Express+ (3910RW) that I just purchased and it won't play MPEG2 streams appropriately.  If the 9.2 update doesn't fix it, I will return it for a refund and keep using my Roku 3 (4200X) which has no issues with MPEG2 streams (from HDHomeRun through Roku Media player...among other apps). 

I have about 2 weeks left on my return period and wonder if I should hold out for 9.2 or just return it now.

0 Kudos
media601
Level 7

Re: [Preview] - What's new in OS 9.2

Please include the ability to FILTER. results. (This week, today, last hour, etc.) This will make your Youtube Roku app usable.

0 Kudos