Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

working now-new account setup RokuTV, Paypal, Acorn TV mixed up

Jump to solution

Not sure how, but by being persistent and going through all the steps another time, the Acorn trial is finally working.  Glad I had a place to write it all down and consider what might be happening.

Think I'm too old to be messing with this technology. 

Tried to add AcornTV to Roku TV. Signed in Roku with PIN, then Acorn asked for password.  (Hubby "helping" and he's even less techy than I am).  Ran into a snag with Roku Pay (which I didn't even remember from when our son set this up).  Went to my smartphone, tried to set up Acorn account that way, got message that email already in use.  Signed in with email I use for Roku, and p/w my hubby selected. Used PayPal.  Now I get an error message saying to use credentials from setup.  Think I have crossed wires between the three services and I don't know how to correct.

If I cancel the Acorn channel, I'm afraid I'll lose the 7-day trial.  Paypal acknowledges "payment" of $0.00.   I logged out of Acorn and signed back in, same problem.  Had a particular show I wanted to watch, but evidently not going to be able to use Acorn. 

How do I fix?    Thanks!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: working now-new account setup RokuTV, Paypal, Acorn TV mixed up

Jump to solution

@lindadfw 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need further assistance with account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: working now-new account setup RokuTV, Paypal, Acorn TV mixed up

Jump to solution

@lindadfw 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need further assistance with account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos