Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

sent me an empty envelope and won't let me email them without a serial number

Today I received an empty but sealed envelope from Roku instead of my power adapter. There are no phone numbers listed and after drilling down through layers to send them an email about the problem, I find that it won't allow the email to be sent without a valid serial number for the part that I DIDN"T RECEIVE. SO I can't tell them that they did not send me the part without knowing the serial number of the part that I don't have. How is this customer service. It's absurd. Anyone have a phone number?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: sent me an empty envelope and won't let me email them without a serial number

@EmptyHanded 

Thanks for note. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include any details regarding your order, such as a case number. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos