Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

roku customer service email

Jump to solution

can you let me know customer service contact email ? nothing is here on the website to help 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: roku customer service email

Jump to solution

@andysoo @dsmcoun @ck11 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need to reach our Support team, please sign into your Roku account online and reach out for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Currently there does not appear to be an active support email; it looks like they want you to use the FAqs and this community forum for Q&A...............

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

What is going on with the customer service email option?  It will not let me add my name or contact info in order for me to submit.  And there is not an option to call.  Any options?

Thanks,

David

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@andysoo @dsmcoun @ck11 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need to reach our Support team, please sign into your Roku account online and reach out for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

I have tried that option several times.  Even when I am signed in, it will not let me enter my name or email address.  I can see my orders, but just can't contact anyone.

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@dsmcoun 

Thanks for the note.

Are you able to access the form now? The issue should be resolved now, but please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

Thanks for working on the issue.  I was able to send in an email to customer service.  Waiting to hear back.

Take care,

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@dsmcoun 

Thanks for the update.

Great to hear you were able to reach out to our Support team. Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to contact every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue - the contact info is greyed out (which really shouldn't matter since I'm logged in and you have my info) but when I hit "send" it just spins.  No call support due to plandemic - totally understandable.  But I am unable to get support through this portal.  Any ideas? THANK YOU 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@kcramona 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos