Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smithrose

need help with my account showing a bill of 69.70

Hello, 

I have a charge on my bank statement of 69.70 from Roku, when I go to my Roku account there is no mention of this bill being in my billing statement for the past 6 months.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Rose

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: need help with my account showing a bill of 69.70

Log into your Roku account and look under subscriptions. Also your banking information won’t just say Roku. It would say something like “Roku Warner Media”

0 Kudos
smithrose

When I looked under subscriptions there are none there that I paid for, everything is taken care of thru my Hulu account.  Good chance then I may have been scammed.

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

It’s not coming from Roku if you have no subscriptions. 

0 Kudos
smithrose

the bank statement says "Roku for Hulu LL"

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Ok so then you must have bought Hulu through Roku. If you physically did not make the charge then dispute it with your bank. Roku customer service # is. Hulu offers a 1 year prepaid billing for $69.99

(816) 272-8106

0 Kudos
smithrose

Thank you for your assistance

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@smithrose_

Any scammer that has gotten hold of your charge account number by some means can post a charge and call it anything they like.  If the charge mentions "Roku" there is no guarantee that it actually originated with Roku. 

I agree with the advice to challenge the charge with the financial institution through which you are being charged. They have the resources to track the charge back to its actual origin.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X