Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaBlock1
Level 7

multiple charges for hulu

Jump to solution

I used my mother's card for a one time payment for hulu. Why is Roku charging her card for multiple items that wasn't authorize

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: multiple charges for hulu

Jump to solution

@DaBlock1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When you state that you used another form of payment for a one time payment, what was this payment for? 

Did you submit this payment through Roku Pay or directly through Hulu? If you made this purchase through Hulu directly, you will need to contact Hulu for additional assistance. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

If this is the case, you can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/?language=en_US

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

Did you or your mother call someone when the Roku was initially set up?  Do you recognize the email address that's shown under Settings->About?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: multiple charges for hulu

Jump to solution

@DaBlock1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When you state that you used another form of payment for a one time payment, what was this payment for? 

Did you submit this payment through Roku Pay or directly through Hulu? If you made this purchase through Hulu directly, you will need to contact Hulu for additional assistance. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

If this is the case, you can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/?language=en_US

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos