Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AllisonAF
Level 7

incorrect shipping address

I just purchased the voice remote from the website using my phone. When I went to use ApplePay to purchase the website did not ask me for my shipping address and some how just auto selected an address in South Carolina while I live in Ohio. There is no option for me to update the shipping address in my account on the order and the customer support team is completely useless and cannot do anything to correct it. This shipping address needs to be corrected like NOW as I am not paying $32 for a freaking REMOTE to never receive it 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: incorrect shipping address

Hi @AllisonAF,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community! We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. 

I have checked that you’ve been in contact with our support team regarding your order and it was resolved, could you please confirm if you still need additional assistance?

Please let us know and I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos