Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maicol05
Level 7

having some problems with my channels

Jump to solution

I’m having some problems with my channels I pay 150 for a package but in my tv it show like I’m not subscribed and this in my order number Order 2104

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: having some problems with my channels

Jump to solution

You have to provide more specific information.

• What is your Roku model number (not it's name)
  • What specific channel(s) has issues
  • What package did you purchase that was so expensive?

What you've provided is so generic we have no idea where to begin. And when the Roku support employees return here Monday morning they will need the same info.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
atc98092

Jump to solution

You have to provide more specific information.

• What is your Roku model number (not it's name)
  • What specific channel(s) has issues
  • What package did you purchase that was so expensive?

What you've provided is so generic we have no idea where to begin. And when the Roku support employees return here Monday morning they will need the same info.

Dan

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
staceyparsons
Level 7

Jump to solution

I do not see a topic already listed pertaining to my issue.

In the 2nd season of Yellowstone Peacock is wanting me to upgrade before we can watch anymore but I had already upgraded to premium so it says that and for me to go back and stream. I still keep getting the upgrade prompt so then I was RELUCTANTLY trying to upgrade further to premium PLUS but the peacock channel is STILL not letting me upgrade or watch my series. All is good with my pmnt method, my next draft date is mid May and there is NOTHING wrong with my internet as other shows on Peacock, Netflix etc work just fine. I am seeing a feather on the episode button on the tv screen next to the season and episode that I am currently at. 

Please help. This is very frustrating. 

Stacey

0 Kudos
DBDukes

Jump to solution

@staceyparsons wrote:

I do not see a topic already listed pertaining to my issue.

In the 2nd season of Yellowstone Peacock is wanting me to upgrade before we can watch anymore but I had already upgraded to premium so it says that and for me to go back and stream. I still keep getting the upgrade prompt so then I was RELUCTANTLY trying to upgrade further to premium PLUS but the peacock channel is STILL not letting me upgrade or watch my series. All is good with my pmnt method, my next draft date is mid May and there is NOTHING wrong with my internet as other shows on Peacock, Netflix etc work just fine. I am seeing a feather on the episode button on the tv screen next to the season and episode that I am currently at. 

Please help. This is very frustrating. 

Stacey

This really should be a separate topic. However, let's go over a couple of things that might help you understand how best to proceed.

Peacock TV has three tiers:

• Free. This gets you about half of the available content. There will be commercials.
  • Premium. $5/month. This gets you the entire library of content. There will be commercials.
  • Premium Plus. $10/month. This is the same as Premium, but with no commercials. Well, some, but mostly none.

So, upgrading to Premium Plus doesn't get you any more content. If you can't watch something, that isn't the solution. There's something else going on.

Next thing is, if you are a Comcast/Xfinity Internet customer, you get Peacock Premium included. You can upgrade to Premium Plus, but, as stated before, you get no more content, just fewer (mostly none) commercials.

So, if you have Comcast/Xfinity Internet, and commercials don't bother you, you don't have to pay anything for it. Does this apply? This is important, and we need to get this straight before we proceed, because it will impact what you do next.

DBDukes

Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos