Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aed1
Level 7

free trial from fubo , paid with roku account , noway to cancel

I bought a free trial of fubo and paid with my roku account , noway to cancel it out ,roku  paid my first payment , so I am hook for the month, fubo tells me to go to my roku account  to cancel. it does not show in my account ( manage your subscription ) I have spent two 30 minutes holding to talk to roku on the phone and talks to no one . what to do,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: free trial from fubo , paid with roku account , noway to cancel

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

To manage or cancel your Roku-billed subscriptions, sign into your account on  my.roku.com. Once in your account, you will need to click on Manage your subscriptions from where you will be able to see all of your paid subscriptions. For more information about managing or canceling a Roku-billed subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

In the event you do not see any subscriptions in your account, make sure that you are signed into the correct account, as the subscription may be attached to another Roku account.

If you are still having issues finding and managing your paid subscription, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
aed1
Level 7

Re: free trial from fubo , paid with roku account , noway to cancel

Hi Danny , I have sent you a e mail with no reply as of yet . just wanting you to know that I have tried again and again to find anything on the topic we are trying to solve , I know you busy so do what you can . so thank you and have a good day.

0 Kudos