Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

expensive unlimited Roku package

Jump to solution

My ex husband and I both have Roku TVs and devices. He purchased the expensive unlimited Roku package. I pay for most of the subscriptions like Hulu, Netflix, Ect can I switch from my monthly payment for Roku to his? I have the email and password. How do I do this? And can he control  my devices and learn where I live ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Subscription/account

Jump to solution

@Racerswife @Kmp77 

Thanks for the posts.

As @renojim mentioned, there is no such things as an expensive unlimited Roku package.

We would highly recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: How do I protect myself from activation and technical support scams?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 21

Jump to solution

There's no such thing as an "expensive unlimited Roku package".  I suspect your ex-husband was scammed.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

They told us we could no longer use them! Why turn away money! Makes no sense 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Racerswife @Kmp77 

Thanks for the posts.

As @renojim mentioned, there is no such things as an expensive unlimited Roku package.

We would highly recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: How do I protect myself from activation and technical support scams?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos