Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ljd1014
Level 7

deceased spouse

Jump to solution

Please help... my husband died 7 months ago and I'm going through all accounts and changing over any in his name to mine.  His Roku account is linked to his work email address, which has been cancelled.  I have all of his usernames and passwords, but they are all linked to this same work email.  Please help... I'm trying to avoid resetting and starting all over again.  I just want to change the username and passwords to mine so I can continue with the set up as we have it.  I can't seem to find any way to contact Roku directly and speak with a representative.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: deceased spouse

Jump to solution

@ljd1014 

Thanks for the inquiry. We are sorry to hear about your recent loss.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ljd1014 

Thanks for the inquiry. We are sorry to hear about your recent loss.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
vtjima
Level 7

Jump to solution

How can I delete deceased spouse and add my name?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@vtjima 

Thanks for the post.

First off, we're sorry to hear about your loss.

In regards to your inquiry, we would recommend (if you haven't already) creating a new Roku account. Then trying to perform a factory reset on your Roku device(s) and linking those to your Roku account.

For more information about how to create and how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support pages here:
How do I create a Roku® account?
How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos