Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

customer support made everything much worse

Jump to solution

my #Disney+ subscription which I purchased through Roku stopped working on April 1st. When I called #Disney+ they told me they had no record of my subscription, email or cc

that is when I sent an email explaining the situation to Roku. All I wanted was to use a service I had paid for. The advisor informed me I was using the wrong email to log in - which was not the case - he never answered any of my questions and told me that he could do nothing to resolve the issue unless I canceled my subscription to #Disney+ on roku (which appeared to be active and paid for until August). Now apparently I have to wait for a refund from #Disney+ which did not have a record of my account in the first place so not sure if and when I’ll get my money back.

Now I’m out of pocket, I have no #Disney+ and.. as the cherry on the cake I can’t even upgrade my #Hulu account with the Disney+ bundle because I’m billed through Roku.

i am hoping to find some support here...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: customer support made everything much worse

Jump to solution

@Fabsd 

Thanks for the information. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

OKAY! HERE IT IS i FOUND IT FOR YOU

https://support.roku.com/category/202683127--account-and-billing

gOOD lUCK!

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thank you! I did look but could not find anything helpful other than to cut my losses, cancel all subscriptions and accept that roku misguided me and took my money...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Fabsd 

Thanks for the information. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks @danny.

So far I had no replies to emails, twitter or from your response and it has been a week since I first contacted Roku. Your customer service is truly appalling.

I’m still hoping I’ll get my money back at some point at least but I don’t even see a willingness to do anything... just a lot of passing and dropping the buck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Fabsd 

Thanks for the note.

Please be aware that they may be a delay in our Support team's response time as they are doing their best to contact every customer who has an issue during this period.

If you have not heard back from our Support team within a couple of business days, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos