Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: cancelling disney plus

Jump to solution

Iv been trying to cancel Disney Plus on my Rocu, an it doesn't give me the option to do it

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

The same thing happened to me, how did you fix it?

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

There's nothing you can do for an immediate cancellation - you just have to wait for the subscription to expire.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

don't subscribe to disney plus through ROKU! They will not help you with login issues. Neither Disney Nor Roku will take any responsibility if you have issues with your account. They will just point the finger at each other. Save yourself the frustrating hour of going back and forth between the two companies. They dont have their stuff together. 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are trying to cancel a subscription through Roku Pay, you will need to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions.

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue.  No sign of Disney on my roku.com account.  On the device and tv with * no "manage account" comes up.  Disney says its billed through roku.  Disney account says subscription must be managed through Roku.  My bank says "Disney for Roku".  I've looked on Roku.com under account and manage subscriptions and its not there.  Also looked under Purchases - not there either.

I called Roku but they no longer take phone calls because of the situation.  I sent an email.

How do I cancel Disney?????????

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same!!! This is so annoying

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: already have Disney plus account

Jump to solution

Why if I have a Disney plus account are they asking for 8.99 on top of the charge I pay already

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@dogonit @Fhbchj 

Thanks for the posts.

Customers have reported that they realized they have another Roku account open and on that second account they have a subscription to a channel. Is it possible that you are experiencing the same issue?

If you need further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: already have Disney plus account

Jump to solution

@Annemart09 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? If you already have a Disney+ account, you should be able to authenticate the channel with your account credentials. Can you specify what you are seeing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos