Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

being charged for something I never signed up for/non existing account too

I don't know how to create an account that links to my existing roku tv.  Because of this, I have found myself charged not only for my Disney+ but also a new change for roku Disney and I have no idea why I'm being charged this.  I can't contact customer service either as it says my account doesn't exist and as I create a new account it says I have no history so cannot actually reach anyone to help me.

How do I get my roku tv account linked on here when I have no idea what my account information even is, it is just my TV.  And how can I get help finding out why I'm being charged for additional things that I don't recognize?  Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: being charged for something I never signed up for/non existing account too

@peashy 

Thanks for the note.

Did you activate your Roku TV when you first set it up? If you are unsure if you have created a Roku account, you can visit our Support page here: How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos