Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpl1
Level 7

Zip codes on Account

Jump to solution

Roku needs to address this as there are more people with this situation.  I live 6 months in one location (Alaska) and 6 months in another location (Arizona) each and every year.  My credit card billing address is in Alaska.  I opened a bank account with credit card in Arizona so I could have a credit card with an Arizona billing address. I have to change credit cards each time I change locations.  This is ridiculous.  There are help instructions saying one can change the zip code on the settings.  My settings don't show this.  My Roku is Model 3920X  its just a little black plastic thing and a remote.  I recently had to change back to the Alaska credit card as the Arizona credit card got messed up by the bank.  So now I'm in Arizona and get all the TV programs 2 hours late (on Alaska time).  HELP!!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Zip codes on Account

Jump to solution

@kpl1 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@kpl1 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Sickles2078
Level 7

Re: Zip 37660codes on Account

Jump to solution

How do you remove somebody's account from a Roku TV I just bought from somebody

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Re: Zip 37660codes on Account

Jump to solution

@Sickles2078  In order to remove an existing account, you'd need to factory reset the device from Settings>System>Advanced system settings>Factory reset

Then, you'll need to go through the setup process to link the TV to a new Roku user account. You can see how to do this here: 

0 Kudos
Deb_C
Level 7

Jump to solution

Kpl1   I am wondering if you were able to get the location situation straightened out?  As I am having the same concern but as a new user, I did not know to use a different Credit Card per location.    
There certainly should be easier than using two cards ..    

0 Kudos
TheChadPgh
Level 7

Jump to solution

So is there an actual solution or just the "Sorry to hear it. Please use the contact us page"? 

0 Kudos
Grahma2
Level 7

Jump to solution

Apparently still have not fixed it. I am sure you all tried going to Settings with the same lack of success I just had.

0 Kudos