Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suepie
Level 7

Wrong package was ordered

Jump to solution

I ordered the monthly package not the yearly on my friends account .I have tried to cancel .I have tried to contact support and I get no where. I want the monthly package just not the yearly .but was charged the yearly .I want this corrected please

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Wrong package was ordered

Jump to solution

@Suepie

Thanks for the post.
For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you. Please be aware that you may need to have the owner of the Roku account contact our Support team as it is their account that is experiencing the issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
B-d32
Level 7

Jump to solution

Mese cito que quiten ese paquete que iso mi hija de Disney que le cobraron $79 dólares que lo desinstalen y me devuelvan el dinero  lo quiero Candelario ya que lo uso mi hija pequeña

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Suepie

Thanks for the post.
For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you. Please be aware that you may need to have the owner of the Roku account contact our Support team as it is their account that is experiencing the issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos