Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ABDB
Level 7

Will not accept any of my 3 email addresses as the user

I already have an account using 1 of 3 email addresses I used to open my Roku account. The Roku sign-in will not accept ANY of the 3. What should I do?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Re: Will not accept any of my 3 email addresses as the user

@ABDB wrote:
I already have an account using 1 of 3 email addresses I used to open my Roku account. The Roku sign-in will not accept ANY of the 3. What should I do?

Tomorrow the Roku forum moderators will be online, and they can attempt to assist you. You could also send a private message (PM) to either @RokuTannerD or @RokuDanny-R with your personal information. Please don't post anything personal, like email addresses, name or address, here on the forum.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Will not accept any of my 3 email addresses as the user

@ABDB 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email addresses, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jokasak
Level 7

Re: Will not accept my gmail address

Hi

I reviewed my account info and it is correct but when i enter to complete install for new ROKU PREMIERE

it says does not recognize password. i did notice a period after my gmail address that I did not put there but will not allow me to remove 

I tried to do new password and removed cookies like someone said in community but no luck.

Thank you

JK

0 Kudos
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

One of the forum moderators @RokuDanny-R or @RokuTannerD can probably assist you with this tomorrow during business hours. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jokasak  Thanks for the note. You'll either need to reset your password, log into the account and update your email address accordingly to correct the spelling, or you can create a new Roku account. Periods (.) are usually ignored by Gmail email addresses, so try entering your email including the period into the 'Forgot your password' field on our website to see if you receive the password reset email. 

For additional help and support with your account or billing issue, please reach out to our support team here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos