Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DDAY
Level 7

Why won’t you accept my credit card info?

Jump to solution

I have an account I have a credit card tied to it.

Tried two cards on two different Roku devices and on line.

why won’t you accept my credit cards to gain access to a channel? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Why won’t you accept my credit card info?

Jump to solution

@DDAY 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Are you trying to subscribe to a channel through Roku Pay or through the channel provider directly?

If you are experiencing an issue with Roku Pay, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

However, if you are trying to subscribed to a channel provider directly, you will need to contact that channel Support for further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Why won’t you accept my credit card info?

Jump to solution

@DDAY 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Are you trying to subscribe to a channel through Roku Pay or through the channel provider directly?

If you are experiencing an issue with Roku Pay, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

However, if you are trying to subscribed to a channel provider directly, you will need to contact that channel Support for further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos