Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DDAY
Level 7

Why won’t you accept my credit card info?

I have an account I have a credit card tied to it.

Tried two cards on two different Roku devices and on line.

why won’t you accept my credit cards to gain access to a channel? 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Why won’t you accept my credit card info?

@DDAY 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Are you trying to subscribe to a channel through Roku Pay or through the channel provider directly?

If you are experiencing an issue with Roku Pay, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

However, if you are trying to subscribed to a channel provider directly, you will need to contact that channel Support for further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Acd
Level 7

Roku could not help me.5 times.  They message me to update payment method 4 times and I do and contact their support Got same message today. Support keeps saying card is good but system sends message of something wrong with card.  It's a Mastercard online gift card. I successfully used it to rent Vudu movie last nught. Guess I try FireStick. Sorry Roku.

malarin12
Level 7

I am just trying to set up my new TV with Roku that came with it. My husband set it up with a friend's help. I changed the info to my name and credit card but the site says that it is not a legitimate credit card. There is no chat room to get help. It is a legitimate credit. I charge on it all the time and I pay the bill monthly. No one to answer my questions or to contact. Found this site but not sure if you are just another Roku user. We can't access Roku at this time. Who do I contact?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

You can get help with account and billing issues at https://support.roku.com/contactus .  Choose "Question about my account or billing" and then "Other" from the dropdown.  It should get you to a chat option.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@malarin12 

Since you've already set up your account, you simply don't have a payment method attached. But the account exists. After all, you used it to log in on this board.

If you want to add a payment method -- it's not required -- you can go to https://my.roku.com and click the Update button under Payment Method.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."