Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Why was my Roku device Order cancelled?

Jump to solution

I ordered a Streaming Stick + on the 28th of June. On the 29th I received an email telling me that a refund had been initiated. My order says it is cancelled.

Why am I not allowed to order a streaming stick plus?

Order No: 102395340

I did send a message to Customer Service, but I received no acknowledgement or response in 24 hours, so I am unsure if it actually went through.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Why was my Roku device Order cancelled?

Jump to solution

@nexist418 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

If you have not heard back from our Support team within 1-2 business days, please feel free to send me a PM and I will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@nexist418 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

If you have not heard back from our Support team within 1-2 business days, please feel free to send me a PM and I will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I would like to know why my order was canceled? I did not have any problem with billing. My order number is 102407107

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I Would direct message RokuDanny-R if you haven't heard back in a week.

I never found out why I was canceled, but I was told to reorder and the second one did arrive.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Perfect, thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Juande0313 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos