Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Why is roku charging my account for reels which I NEVER used?

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Why is roku charging my account for reels which I NEVER used?

Jump to solution

@MadMom1 @Fuming 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancelling a subscription

Jump to solution

I spent four hours trying to cancel a subscription that I did not order. I still have not received a resolution to this issue. I believe they Bank on people giving up and they capitalized on that

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

You're going to need to provide more detailed information. What exactly are you being charged for, and how are they appearing on your credit card statement?

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

It’s a subscription to Reelz which I have never used

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

@MadMom1 wrote:

It’s a subscription to Reelz which I have never used

OK, I just looked at the Channel Store, and it does appear that you need to subscribe to that channel for content. Perhaps someone else authorized the purchase and you aren't aware of it. If you go to your user account on the Roku web site (https://my.roku.com) there's a link that says Manage my subscriptions. Look there to see if you are subscribed, and if so you should be able to remove it.

If it's not listed there, send a private message to @RokuDanny-R  with your details and he can assist.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@MadMom1 @Fuming 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos