Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhondapage25
Level 7

Why cant we talk to a LIVE person?

Jump to solution

I don't understant why we cant speak to a live person about an issue that we may be having about our accounts? I was charged $9.99 for a 7day trial offer that I cancelled on the same day and I'm not understanding why I still got that fee charged on my credit card if its a FREE trial I cancelled the subsciption within 24 hours so can someone please contact me please and thank you😊

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Why cant we talk to a LIVE person?

Jump to solution

@Rhondapage25 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Rhondapage25 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
MotherBrown622
Level 7

Jump to solution

there are no live persons to speak with.  This company takes your money for items you have not even ordered and then hides behind computer listings that go nowhere!!!

I want to start a 9 month BOYCOTT of all ROKU products!!!

0 Kudos