Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UserDJ
Level 7

Why can't I dispute a charge? I have a charge for a channel I never signed up for.

I have a charge for ESPN on my Roku. I have don't watch ESPN and wouldn't have ordered it. There is no 800 number or a way to contact customer service. The number on my bank statement is not a working number.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
HDMIGuy
Level 10

Re: Why can't I dispute a charge? I have a charge for a channel I never signed up for.

You can cancel your ESPN+ subscription billed to your Roku account from the Roku website at any time, using the instructions below:

Go to roku.com on your computer or smartphone.

Note: Can’t remember your Roku account info? Please visit here for more information on how to reset or recover it.

1. Click or tap Manage your subscriptions.
  2. After the My subscriptions page loads, you will see all subscriptions billed by Roku, along with terms and renewal date.
  3. Choose your ESPN+ subscription and select Unsubscribe to cancel.
  4. Confirm your cancellation when prompted.
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why can't I dispute a charge? I have a charge for a channel I never signed up for.

Why don't you call your credit card company and tell them you have a fraudulent charge?  That's the first thing I'd do.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Amber1994
Level 7

This happened to me too! I did not charge anything to my account and was still charged. I can’t get anyone to contact me from Roku and am set on getting rid of all my Roku devices. Horribl customer service 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@UserDJ 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend following the steps provided by @HDMIGuy.

If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Amber1994 

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos