Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmberBallard
Reel Rookie

Why am i being charged for a service im not using???????????

Why am I being charged on my bank account for AMC for ROKU, if on my Roku account it says I am not subscribed to AMC. Inquiring minds want to know? How do I unsubscribe from something I'm not even subscribed to?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why am i being charged for a service im not using???????????

@AmberBallard 

Have you verified that you only have one (1) Roku account, or if you have multiple Roku devices, that all the devices are linked to the same Roku account (email address).  Under each device, Settings/System/About will tell you the account it is registered.

Sometimes this occurs when people get a new device and set it up under a new account, or they discard an old Roku device and forget to factory reset it or remove it from their account.  Other times, users may forget to cancel a free trial.  Finally, it could just be an error or fraud by a third party.

Bringing this to attention of @Jeremiah-Roku and his billing support team.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

AmberBallard
Reel Rookie

I only have one account 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @AmberBallard, we're happy to look into this for you! As @AvsGunnar pointed out, this may be coming from a separate account from yours. To get more information to get to the bottom of this, we'll be sending you a direct message here on the Roku Community. To check your inbox, click the mail icon at the top of your page. If you have any issues finding our message, please let us know. 

dKilburg
Channel Surfer

why dosent ROKU help US<IM  NOT GIVING MY INFO TO JUST ANYONE/IVE TRIED CALLING N COMPUTER?WHAT A SCAM CANT CANCEL /THEY ARE GETTING PAID. IM NOT USING THE SERVICE 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@dKilburg 

It appears that @Hector-Roku has personally reached out to you in multiple postings (https://community.roku.com/t5/Accounts-Billing-Orders/How-to-Cancel-a-Subscription/m-p/792317#M16855 and https://community.roku.com/t5/Accounts-Billing-Orders/ROKU-for-Warner-Media-and-CBS-Interactive-Char...).

He is an official Roku Employee charged with resolving billing issues for the Roku Community.  If the advice offered to you by ordinary members of the Roku Community has not helped to adequately address your issues, he is in the best/only position to actually help you by accessing your account.  Do not call other resources you find online, as many are fraudulent.  Just respond to @Hector-Roku requests when he asks you to provide more information if you want your issues resolved.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102