Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jibsman
Level 7

Where to read support responses

I contacted support with a billing question. They responded with an email saying my issue number XYZ was updated. I log into Roku site but see no links to read their response.  I responded to the email stating I couldn’t find it the response and got another automated response saying my issue was updated. Their automated response will never tell me where to read their messages to me. Where do I read their response to my request?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Re: Where to read support responses

@Jibsman Thanks for reaching out. There isn't currently a place to log in and view support case information. Any updates or additional information should be directly included in the email response you receive from our support team. 

Please send me a private message with the email address that you are using to communicate with our support team, and I will follow up with you directly to assist you further, and share any necessary feedback with our team. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos