Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
russelguppy
Level 7

Where's my replacement box?

I had an issue with my Roku Premiere+, support agreed it was defective and stated I could claim under warranty. I received my RMA number and posted it to the address stated. The parcel was received on the 24th June and now.....silence.

One reply I did receive stated my case was going to billing but since then 3 chase up emails have been ignored. 

My original case number was 3588044 and for some reason my case was then given a new number of 3600376.

Please can someone wake up billing and get them to look at my case? Where is my replacement item? Why am I having to chase you repeatedly in various places just to get an update of ANY kind?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Where's my replacement box?

@russelguppy 

Thanks for the post.

It seems like your are working with our Support team at the moment. We would recommend continuing to work with them regarding your case as they would best be able to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
russelguppy
Level 7

But that's the problem. I'm not working with anyone. Roku have not replied to my last 3 emails and I have no idea what is going on with my case. I need someone to actually reply to me to case for any of this to count as "working WITH someone"

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@russelguppy 

Thanks for the information.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing and a case number if you were given one. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
russelguppy
Level 7

Can't send a PM as states I have reached my limit of private messages for today (even though I have not sent one ever!!)

Details below:-

Message: I have two open cases and no-one is replying to my emails. Case ‪3588044‬ and ‪3600376‬. Warranty return was received at the address you gave me on 24th June and I still have not received my replacement device.

I have emailed you every 2 days for an update and the last things I heard from you is that it is with your concern team but that was on the 1st July and then it was with your billing team on the 3rd July.

It is now the 8th July and I am still without a replacement and am frustrated that I have had no update in the past 5 days.

Sorry for starting the process over again but it just seems my issue has been forgotten?

How do I escalate this further?Can I get a monetary refund on my product as it seems you have lost it perhaps?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@russelguppy 

Thanks for providing me with that information.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team who will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
russelguppy
Level 7

Absolutely zero contact since you passed this on. Thanks for nothing. Your UK reselling agent has my box at your request. Please just send me my replacement.

Seriously considering switching to Chromecast Ultra as your customer service has been atrocious in all of this. 

I still don't know what is causing the delay, I have 3 customer case numbers and I only get updated every 2-3 days after chasing for an update and all I get told is that my issue is with the concern team.

Please can this be escalated to a manager or just anyone that actually gives a **bleep**? 

0 Kudos
russelguppy
Level 7

Have finally managed to speak to someone who has told me your UK AGENT has not replied to 10 messages you have sent them and that I must wait for them to reply before you can give me an update??

How is this my issue? I don't care if you have internal issues, you agreed to the warranty return, you employed Exertis ltd to work for you in the UK and if that deal is broken down you need to resolve that but not at my expense. Arrange a replacement by alternative means by the end of the week or this will have to be taken down the legal proceedings route.

For anyone in the UK [post edited] They mossy likely won't be able to help you but at least they can't ignore a phone call like they ignore most emails.....

0 Kudos
russelguppy
Level 7

It has now been 6 days since anyone from Roku has contacted me regarding my case, despite asking for regular updates. How is this in anyway remotely good customer service. I still have no replacement box, I still have no actual idea what is going on and why there has been this massive delay. 

I feel I am left with no other option than to start legal proceedings in the small claims court to try and get the £40 I am out of pocket due to this absolute farce. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@russelguppy 

Thanks for the update.

If you are still experiencing an issue, we would recommend that you continue to work with our Support team who has contacted you as they would best be able to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos